SAN DIEGO MUSIC THING 2014SDMT is back for it's 7th year. Join us Friday and Saturday, September 12th & 13th for two days of panels, mentoring sessions, networking, pop up shops and tons of live music.
Here's what's happening in 2014
- 2 days of panels, workshops, mentoring sessions and networking
- 150+ local, regional and national bands performing at venues around San Diego
- Pop up shops and live performances
- New host hotel - the Town & Country Resort and Conference Center. You can get discounted rooms by clicking here or by calling them (don't forget to mention that you are part of the Music Thing) at (800) 772-8527.
- We're adding a special Thursday session for college students. If you want more information about this email us or sign up for the mailing list --->
2014 ArTIST SUBMISSIONSArtist submissions for the 2014 San Diego Music Thing are open!
Submissions will be open until Friday, July 11th, so don't forget to spread the word.
We are excited to see what kind of talent you guys have for us this year.
To submit click here for the form!
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGrAM
@semipreciousweapons at the @91xsandiego next big thing show at #u31
And of course @littlehurricane! #regram #lovethem #newrecordcomingsoon
@okapisun @requiemmemgmt #regram
Local bands kicking ass at SXSW. @theburningofrome
We're excited about new shows coming to the North Park theatre!! #northpark
The Hold Steady! @bellyuptavern #sunsetsessions
Jeremy Messersmith at @bellyuptavern. So good. #sunsetsessions
ArTIST SUBMISSIONS ArE OPEN
Submit your band to perform at this
year's San Diego Music Thing!